Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Mozzarella & Prosciutto
Prep Time: 30 min • Servings: 4-6
yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Mastro® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Mozzarella cheese, sliced
Mastro® Prosciutto Cotto diced in 3/8" cubes
San Daniele® Prosciutto Cube-etti
fresh basil, chopped
- Put the tomatoes into a mixing bowl, add 3 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and gently mix the tomatoes. Transfer the tomatoes onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 390F for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic dressing and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the mixed greens with balsamic dressing and portion onto a plate. Place the sliced Mozzarella cheese on top of the mixed greens. Portion the roasted tomatoes and place them on top of the salad and Mozzarella cheese.
- In a frying pan, heat up 3 tbsp olive oil at moderate heat and sautée the Prosciutto Cotto until heated through.
- Place the Prosciutto Cotto on top of the salad. Sprinkle the Prosciutto on top.
- Garnish with basil and serve.