Prep Time: 15 min • Servings: 1
large Calabrese roll
roasted sweet peppers
Mastro® Genoa Salami, thinly sliced
San Daniele® Mortadella, thinly sliced
Mastro® Capocollo. thinly sliced
Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- Split Calabrese roll horizontally, remove and discard middle crumb on both sides, creating a pocket in each half.
- Spread olive salad on bottom half of roll.
- Spread top half of roll with vinaigrette.
- Arrange peppers, cheese and sliced meats in layers on bottom half of roll.
- Place top half on bottom half and wrap sandwich tightly with plastic wrap.
- Let stand for at least a half hour.
- Cut Muffaletta into quarters and serve 2 pieces per order.