Fennel, Prosciutto & Melon Salad
Prep Time: 30 min • Servings: 4-6
fennel, shaved paper thin
Mastro® Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
honeydew melon balls
cantaloupe melon balls
San Daniele® Prosciutto Cube-etti
radicchio, washed and torn
fresh basil, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper to create a dressing.
- Add the fennel into the mixing bowl with the dressing. Stir well and set aside to allow the salad to marinate for 15 minutes. Taste the salad and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Drain and reserve dressing from fennel salad.
- Place fennel salad on serving dish, arrange the melon balls and Prosciutto on top.
- Toss the arugula salad and radicchio in the remaining lemon dressing and garnish fennel with it.
- Sprinkle the basil over the salad and serve.